Download buttons. Try all: find the fastest! (2 buttons working right now)
Some buttons may not work. If one button doesn't work, try another button. It takes 15-20sec to convert a 5min video.
There were a few cool new features introduced in last weeks, here's a small recount of them for your information. Eventually this section will be moved below and joined with the info section of the site below the fold out of your eyes, but for now we want you all to know - we're working hard on making this website the best way to download Youtube music as mp3.
- Now you can search Youtube directly from here. Avoid the hassle of copy-paste video URL. Avoid the need to be on the video page to use our bookmarklet. This is the easiest yet the best way to download Youtube audio.
- We've made Youtube search as easy as possible with our intelligent Youtube search auto-complete. As soon as you type 1 letter, our search suggest will see what's popular now on Youtube in your area and suggest a few trending topics. Pick one or finish typing and submit to run a search of your own.
- Every search produces up to a dozen results. Use CTRL+Click to open as many of them as you like in different browser tabs and save each video as mp3 to your device.
- Our top 20 downloaded youtube videos chart is back, click the button above or simply scroll down to see what music people are downloading from Youtube the most these days.
- Youtube mp3 is now an avid youtube playlist downloader. Youtube search won't cut it here, so you'll need the actual Youtube playlist URL, it can be copied by pressing SHARE button on the playlist page, then Copy Link option. Then bring it here and see a list of up to 200 videos from that playlist instantly. Afterwards download the ones you like, or all of them, if you dare ... to get lots of good songs at once 🤣🤣
- Check out the green mp3 converter button, it actually adds meta data to the mp3, such as artist name, song title, genre, and of course video thumbnail as album art, or album art as album art, which ever is present at the right time.. It's easy to locate new mp3s this way. Also note, if your software is showing same thumbnail for all mp3s, - it's a known android thing, just get a different software, like VLC...